Thursday, June 30, 2011

Roadtrip Chicago - Day One

Cruising down the interstate, listening to the Temper Trap, I've got this feeling inside of me that is aching for the adventure that awaits me in Chicago. Digging a little deeper, I think it's the excitement that stems from the end of one chapter of my life and the beginning of another.

In a little over a month I move to Ft. Worth, Texas. Trying to describe how I feel is like trying to comprehend how big the universe is - it's pretty impossible. I have no idea what awaits me in the coming months, but the anticipation is suiting me well for now.

In a month and a half, I will have been to Chicago for four days, New York for a week, and I will have moved to Texas to start seminary.

This is needed change. I have no problems with my life in Knoxville. It is simply time to move on.

-------

"Who wants to know? All that is gold is rusting. No one will know when seasons cease to change and.. how far we've gone how far we're going. It's the here and the now and the love for the sound of the moments that keep us moving." - Soldier On by The Temper Trap
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment